I got a lot of questions on how I did the David Tennant galaxy painting, so I made you guys a tutorial!
2. If you’re doing a portrait I suggest drawing your outline in pencil first so you know where you’re putting your water
3. You only need a teeny tiny bit of paint because it will spread and bleed
4. Add colours where you want them and make sure your paper is always wet!
5. To add stars, use a light colour (like white or yellow) on an old toothbrush
6. Use your index finger or thumb to spray the paint onto your galaxy
7. do any touch-ups (ex: extra stars, more blue paint, more pink paint, etc.)